One of the top accomplishments a lawyer can acheive is becoming Board Certified in Criminal Defense. As of 2020, only 415 attorneys are Board Certified in Criminal Defense in the state of Florida.
Attorney Alison Lopes is Board Certified in Criminal Defense. She represents clients in felonies, misdemeanors, murder to traffic and other complex criminal defense law matters.
If you are seeking representation from an attorney who has demonstrated excellence in practice — and an attorney who has a track record of accomplishment — you should schedule a consultation with Alison Lopes. Please do not hesitate to contact her office at 407-442-2724 to schedule a consultation.
WHY DOES BOARD CERTIFICATION MATTER?
There are more than 78,000 lawyers in the state of Florida. Of them, less than 415 are Board Certified in Criminal Defense.
The process of becoming a Board-Certified Criminal Defense attorney is a rigorous one. Many requirements must be met, including:
- The attorney must be viewed favorably by The Florida Bar
- The attorney must have practiced law for a minimum of five years
- The attorney must be actively involved in his or her particular area of law
- The attorney must be viewed favorably among other attorneys and peers
- The attorney must meet continuing education requirements set by The Florida Bar
- The attorney must have passed rigorous testing and examination
“EVALUATED FOR PROFESSIONALISM, TESTED FOR EXPERTISE”
Florida Board Certified Criminal Defense attorney Alison Lopes concentrates her practice in Criminal Defense. When facing charges, violation of probation or other sensitive criminal defense law issues, a client can rest assured knowing that he or she is working with a highly experienced, focused and reputable lawyer.